My Top 3 Hairstyles for Short Hair

Here are a few of my favourite hairstyles to do on my new shorter hair, I was going to show you on my own head but I am rubbish at taking photos of my hair so here are a few photos that I found on Pinterest of each hair style. You can follow my Pinterest here.

The Half Up Top Knot 
3 hairstyles for short hair pinterest
*Featuring the lovely Shelby From Love Shelbey, Follow her blog here.
3 hairstyles for short hair pinterest 3 hairstyles for short hair pinterest

The half braid crown 
3 hairstyles for short hair pinterest

3 hairstyles for short hair pinterest 3 hairstyles for short hair pinterest



Simple Curls
3 hairstyles for short hair pinterest

3 hairstyles for short hair pinterest

3 hairstyles for short hair pinterest




You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.