Cheeky Purchases May '14

Hello Lovelies! I tried so hard to resist the temptation to buy clothes while I've been at work and then this week I relapsed and bought some items before I finished- slap my wrist! To make myself feel better I tell myself that I needed them but if I'm completely honest, I didn't need either of them at all but ah well... And shock the first one is a tube skirt. I'm obsessed!

We only just got this new range in my store called Fashion Union and this skirt was one of the first items that was sent to us and It was love at first sight! I don't know why I have suddenly become obsessed with tube skirts but my collection is amazing now and this white and peach check print one is lovely. I do have one problem with it though, when I wore it the first time I had to continuous keep pulling it back the right way as it kept turning, I was walking round with the zip on my hip until I realised it wasn't straight anymore which was kinda annoying. Apart from that I love it and think it will be perfect for the warmer months with a white top.
 



The second item are these gorgeous floral shorts which look amazing on, even on me! They are made out of the chiffon material which doesn't crease which you sit down which is perfect and they just hang really nicely on. I thought they would look great on tanned legs with a bright coloured top.



I also bought two tops, the first one is a light blue long chiffon shirt type top which I already have in a red animal print. I bought it again in this colour because it is easy to wear with just leggings and sandals when you want a casual day but  you also don't want to look too casual.



The second top and last item is a dark blue long sleeved top in a heavy material. I know it will (or should I say meant to) be getting hotter soon but I love that this top doesn't get creased and it hangs nicely when its on. I'm living in these kind of tops at the moment because you can wear them with skirts, shorts or trousers.



This was only a small little haul but I thought I would show you guys as I buy so many clothes, I might as well use this little blog as an excuse to make myself and my bank feel better :P Hope you lovelies enjoy! xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.