Hair Tool #1 | Babyliss Heated Hair Rollers







Babyliss Heated Hair Rollers
Babyliss Heated Hair Rollers
Babyliss Heated Hair Rollers

For my 20th birthday my sister bought me some heated hair rollers from Babyliss after I had convinced her I needed them in my life. I may have been a bit over dramatic but at the time I did believe that if I had them, all my hair problems would be non existent.

I have had them for over a year now and although I haven't used them as much as I would have liked, I think they are a brilliant hair tool and I love using them.

They are so easy to use you just turn them on and leave them to warm up, I usually wash my face and brush my teeth while I'm waiting, and then separate sections of my hair starting from the top. I wrap a section of hair around the roller using the larger size rollers for the top of my hair and clip them in place. I then usually do my makeup while they are in and by the time my face is ready and I've got changed my hair has been in them long enough. I then take out the rollers one at a time and style my hair how I want it using hair spray to make sure my curls stay in.

Obviously the length of time the curls stay in depends on the amount of product you use before and after as without any product the longest you are going to have the curls is about an hour. But if you use the right products they can last all day and the rollers make amazing big curls and really lifts your hair from the roots. Today have left them in for a about 10 minutes to just give my hair some volume and spray a little bit of hairspray on them afterwards. I cut my hair even shorter this week and this is the first time I've used them since cutting it, I much prefer how my hair goes after using these on my shorter hair. It just gives my hair a little something when it is straight and flat.

I love using these rollers when I'm going out for the day and I don't want flat boring hair, even after the curls are gone your hair is still bouncy and fuller which is an added bonus. The case for these rollers is really sleek and smart looking and fits perfectly in my compartments in my wardrobe when I'm not using it.

If you are looking for something to give your hair a bit more volume on a daily basis then they roller would be a great tool to invest in. I plan to use them more now with my shorter hair as its takes less time to style.
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. They look amazing, seem to get just the curl I am looking for.
    Steph xx | http://stephhjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good, i reach for these more than my curling wand! xx

      Delete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.