My Everyday Base Makeup for Tanned Skin

Body shop, hoola, rimmel, collection, collection 2000, everyday, base,

Since getting a glowing (If I do say so myself) tan on holiday my daily makeup routine has changed and the products I use everyday have changed too. My Ivory and Vanilla shade foundations are now taking a well earned rest and have been replaced with two darker products that don't see much light.

I am dabbling between my Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Soft Beige and my Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream in shade 01. They both are a perfect shade for my tanned skin and keep my skin looking fresh and glowing. 

To cover my eye bags and any spots or blemishes I use the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Cool Medium. The shade matches my foundation perfectly and covers up any bits I don't like. 

To bronze and contour I have been using the Benefit Hoola Bronzer which I have never liked before. I never found that the shade suited me before so it used to just lay in my makeup draw collecting dust for months. Now that I have a tan I understand the hype about the bronzer, it really is a perfect bronze colour (on the right shade face).

If you have any recommendations of good foundations in these shades for glowing tanned skin let me know! I am liking this tanned look and may get back into regular fake tanning to keep it. (if I can be bothered to keep it up...)


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.