3 Step Skincare - Barcelona Edition

Travel Skincare Barcelona Clinqiue Lush

I only recently posted about my travel skincare routine in February and I already have another post for you, this one is slightly different as this is my Barcelona edition. Obviously when you go abroad you can't take a lot of products with you because of baggage allowance, plus I don't spend a lot of time in the room on holiday so I don't want to spend ages pampering myself.

The first product I used everyday is the Lush Ultrabland Cleanser to remove my makeup and the cleanse my face first thing in the morning. This product is great to quickly and thoroughly clean your face and get all the dirt and makeup off. I forgot about this product for a good few months when I turned a little lazy and got obsessed with my miscellar water, but when I was packing for my holiday I couldn't not take it. Since using it I have become obsessed with the product again because it has little gritty particals in that really work the dirty on your skin so you can feel the product picking up the dirt. 

After I have took my makeup off I used the Lush Kalamazoo Face and Beard Wash which I have recently become to love. I took it on holiday as it was a good size pot to pack which wasn't going to weigh me down and I have ended up really growing to love it. I never used to feel like it did much to my skin before but since using it on holiday, I really see and feel a difference in my skin when I don't use it. It leaves my skin really soft before I've even used any moisturiser. 

Lastly to put moisture back into my skin before I apply my makeup, I used my all time favourite moisturiser which I finally got back in my life, the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising lotion. This has been my holly grail for a few years now and I finally have a bottle of it rather than a tub which I am very happy about! I have mentioned this moisturiser a lot of times on this blog so I won't blabber on too much about it but it is the best moisturiser I have ever used as it leaves my skin hydrated all day.

And that is my simple no fuss skincare steps, have you tried any of the products?
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.