Shorts in this weather? HELL YEAH

I was rummaging through my wardrobe last week trying to find a outfit for my sisters birthday and as I was looking through my dresses, I realised that I had been neglecting my smart shorts I bought from Primark in April. I told myself that no matter what the weather was like, I was going to wear a pair of shorts out that night! That's when I came up with this three outfits based around my two pairs of shorts.

I thought I'd do a post showing you what I put with the shorts and maybe get your opinions on which one I should wear next week. You can be my style advisors! I have a favourite but my sister's favourite is completely different to mine so I need a few more opinions...

I paired all the outfits with my favourite pair of wedges but I'm undecided whether to stick with them or not?


Top - Newlook
Shorts - Primark
Wedges - Newlook


 Top - Newlook
 
 
 Top - Dorothy Perkins
 
What do you guys think?
Which outfit is your favourite?
Would you change anything about them?
Help a undecided girl out!
:)
 
 

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.