My Current Face | May 2016

current, face, face of the week, smashbox, l'oreal, maybeline, miss sporty,

My current face routine has changed a lot recently with a few new products added to my everyday makeup bag and I thought it was about time I show you guys whats I have been loving. My new second skin has been the L'Oreal True Match foundation in the shade Vanilla Rose. I have heard so much about this foundation from Youtubers and Bloggers and I finally followed my heart and purchased it. The foundation is so dewy and glowy but in a none shinny and oily way, I was worried the shade I picked might be too dark but it matches me perfectly and gives me a nice natural tan as well as blending in well with my skin. I agree that this product is super bendable, it doesn't matter how much I slap on my face it still all blends in together and doesn't look caked on at all. 

To conceal my current favourite is the Miss Sporty Perfect Stay Concealer in Light which I tried out mainly because of Gabrielle I'm not going to lie. It definitely isn't a concealer to use on spots as the converge isn't there but as for under eye brightening, it is spot on. The light shade is perfect for brightening my eye area with my current foundation shades. 

To add a spot of dimension to my round face and my chubby cheeks I have been using the Maybeline Master Sculpt Contour and Highlighter in the shade 01. You can't go wrong with this powder as the contour gives a subtle contour to your face so you wont look like a drag queen by accident, something that I am prone to do often! The highlighter shade really compliments the subtle glow of the contour and I really like the effect it gives my face. 

As for eyes and brows I have been using my SmashBox Brow Tech Matte Pencil for absolutely months now, I purchased it at Biecster Village late last year and I haven't used another product since. It is so easy to work I haven't needed anything else since. To make my eyes more open I have been using the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes which keep its hold all day if I use eye lash curlers. 

So this is all I have been putting on my face recently when usually I like to pick and choose from my whole makeup collection. What are some of your current favourites?

current, face, face of the week, smashbox, l'oreal, maybeline, miss sporty,



You may also like:

6 comments

  1. Maybelline Master Sculpt is my go-to product for light contouring! I also love that the contouring powder is cold toned, so once applied and blended it rather looks like a natural shadow x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it definitely more natural than all my other bronzers! x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the look of that contour powder - definitely going to give it a go! :) xxx

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is worth a try I am really enjoying it :) x

      Delete
  3. Hello. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. I love your content and I think you deserve it. Its over on my blog. http://mylifecharlottex.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/liebster-award.html . I hope you have a good day! Sorry if you have already been nominated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Charlotte! I already done one ages ago :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.