Outfit Post: 20th birthday party night

Last weekend it was my best friend's (All Things Ashleigh) 20th birthday night out in our home town, she is the baby of the group and so was the last one to turn 20. I thought I'd show you my outfit, hair and make up for the night :)

My outfit ended up being all from Newlook shock.
The dress I purchased from the Newlook store in Weston Favel which I picked up the week before when I went over to cover the store. The white shoes I had picked up a few weeks earlier specifically for a night out (with Ashleigh again because we are party animals apparently..)
I paired these two with a white and cream clutch bag (which I didn't take a photo of as It was waiting for me round Ashleigh's house at the time)




On my face I used my two favourite concealers Collection in Fair 1 and Rimmel Wake Me Up in Ivory. I used the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in the shade 230 Warm Ivory.
I set my make up with the Collection Pressed Powder in Tender Touch. I used my H&M Bronzing Powder in Dark Tan and the Natural Collection Blush in Blushed Cheeks.
Lastly on my eyes I used the Eyeko London Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner in Black, I used the Maybelline Rocket Volume Express on my eyelashes and then applied my Benefit They're Real Mascara over the top to make them stand out a bit more.
Finally on my lips I put my Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in shade 8 Sweet Tart.

Lastly I'll just pop in a photo of my outfit for my girlie night out with Ashleigh where again I am wearing a Newlook dress with my white heels :)


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.