4 Things I've Been Loving In July


monthly, favourites, july, benefit, lush, years and years, ipad, hoola, enchanted eye cream,


This month I purchased the Lush Enchanted eye cream to try out the product that a lot of bloggers and YouTubers were raving about. I have reached for it so much this month because it  hydrates my eyes so well and give them a bit of boost when I am sleep deprived, which is pretty often since I spend most nights reading books till 12.

I didn't like the Benefit Hoola bronzer when I first purchased it as I thought it didn't suit my skin tone and was un-natural. Fast forward a few months (quite a few actually) And I am in love with it. I don't feel like I have more of a tan on my face but I find the bronzer is must more flattering on my face lately. I understand the hype about it.

When I buy an entire album on iTunes after only hearing a few songs on it, I must really like the band and Years and Years are fast becoming one of my favourites at the moment. I loved King when it first came out and I love Shine even more. After buying the album I've become obsessed with Desire and Gold.
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.