Lush Dark Angels Cleanser

Lush, Dark Angels, Cleanser, charcoal, rhassoul


My Lush collection is getting quite impressive now a days and my latest purchase is a new cleanser, like I need any more skincare..


The Dark Angels Cleanser which looks quite scary in the pot is a exfoliate and cleanser in one and for lazy girls like me, works a treat at both. The Lush website says that this product is for people who like a deep clean and I love a good deep clean. Sometimes my skincare routine can slip when I don't have enough time to do all my steps or when I just can't be bothered. So a product that deeply cleans my skin when maybe I haven't done a great job the night before is so beneficial. 

The cleanser contains black sugar and charcoal to exfoliate the skin and rhassoul mud to deeply cleanse it. Because the cleanser exfoliates and cleanses my skin in one go, I can miss out a step in my skincare and save precious time in the morning to stay tucked up in bed.  I have never tried any skincare products with charcoal in before and I have to say I was a little bit scared to use it the first time. Of course because it is made by Lush there is nothing in this product to harm my skin but I still was a little bit wary. 

There are a few ways you can use this product and my main go-to way is to add a few drops of water to a tiny piece of the cleanser and form a paste that I cover my entire face with. It then resembles a face mask and I usually leave this on my face for about 10 minutes so my face gets a really good clean. You can also add a little bit more water to the cleaner and make a more watery face wash with the product to wash off straight away. 

Finally a little pre warning - this cleanser is much messier than other cleansers from Lush like Ultrabland ect. Although I have yet to get it all down my clothes (touch wood) it does turn your sink black and washing out your skin afterwards is a must, unless you want to scare your parents!

Again, Lush have converted me to another of their skincare products and my skincare draw is definitely being taken over by the brand. This cleanser is really good at giving your skin a really deep clean, its can be used a few different ways depending on the type of clean you want and the pot will last you for ages since a little bit of product goes a long way. I think it is time to do a post on all my Lush skincare products but we might be there for a while! Keep your eyes peeled for that future post!

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.