What I'll Be Watching This Christmas

Christmas, christmas day, christmas eve, disney, doctor who, guide, movies, new years day, new years eve, shows, tv,

I absolutely love what is on TV over the Christmas period and this year I have not been disappointed. After looking through the TV magazine I am even more excited about some family time around the TV on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Now I know Christmas is more than just sitting round the TV obviously but my family do love a good film to watch together in between board games and quizs (yes we are one of them families).

Here are my pick of the best TV this Christmas.

Christmas Eve 

  • Stuart Little - Channel 4 - 12:30pm 
  • The Sister Act 2: Back In The Habit - BBC Two - 1pm 
  • A Chrismas Carol - BBC One - 2:20pm 
  • Finding Nemo - BBC One - 3:50pm
Christmas Day 

  • The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause - BBC One - 11am 
  • Happy Feet - ITV - 11:30am 
  • The Muppets Christmas Carol - Channel 4 - 1:45pm 
  • Top Of The Pops - BBC One - 2pm 
  • Brave - BBC One - 3:10pm 
  • Stick Man - BBC One - 4:45pm
  • Doctor Who! - BBC One - 5:15pm 
  • Googlesprogs - Channel 4 - 8pm
Boxing Day 
  • Back To The Future - ITV - 10:55am
  • Jurassic Park - ITV - 1:20pm 
  • Home Alone 3 - Channel 4 - 3:30pm
  • The Crooks - BBC One - 4:45pm
  • Despicable Me - ITV2 - 6:40pm 
  • Peter and Wendy - ITV  - 8pm
  • Skyfall - ITV2 - 8:30pm 
New Years Eve 

  • Father Of The Bride - BBC Two - 8:45am 
  • UP - BBC One - 2:50pm 
  • Honey, I shrunk The Kids - Channel 4 - 3:20pm 
  • Pitch Perfect - Film 4 - 9pm 
New Years Day 

  • Top Of The Pops New Year - BBC One - 11:55am
  • The Sound of Music - BBC One - 1:15pm 
  • Wreck It Ralph - BBC One - 4:30pm 
  • Tangled - Channel 4 - 6pm 
  • Billionaire Boy - BBC One - 7pm
  • Catch me If You Can - BBC Two - 10:20pm 
I know this is a hefty list of films and shows to watch and because of work I probably will only get to watch a hand full but that small hand full will make me feel very happy and jolly. What films and shows will you be watching this Christmas? 
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. I really loved this post, such a fun idea! I picked up a TV guide too and highlighted what I want to watch. I fancy watching Finding Nemo and Top of The Pops along with a few others! Merry Christmas! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've got it all planned out!
    Charlotte // charlottepicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.