Asos Knitwear Winter Wishlist

I love shopping for winter clothes and Asos is fast becoming one of my favourite clothing brands recently. It all started off when I tried their black skinny jeans, they actually fit my legs and don't go baggy. How did I never know this??

You can buy most brands on the asos website so a quick browses can be literal. I've narrowed down my wish list to these four jumpers which i am living for right now. Mustards and dark blacks/purples are my favourite colours at this time of year so my wish list is full of them.


Asos Knitwear Winter Wishlist


First up we have a jumper which I'm pretty sure I had about four years ago but sadly it went all bobbly and horrible and I threw it out. I love stripes so much, they are so easy to wear and make it look like i have style when really, i'm the biggest plan Jane around. I really like the mustard on the top section of the jumper as well because it isn't your typical stripe jumper. I also know that the sleeves are tight and the body is baggy which is the best style of jumper.

Who doesn't love a furry jumper? I feel a little like a chicken hatching a egg... but the cosy feeling you get when you wear them is worth it. I love this burgundy cropped flurry jumper. It i could pull off the white jeans I would totally copy the picture. Sadly my thighs would look massive so I stick to dark colours.

I am really into what i call the 'London adult look' at the minute totally inspired by Emma Hill. The look is light blue denim and jumpers and blazers, like the photo above. This black off the shoulder jumper is right up my street and perfect just to throw on in a hurry.

Lastly i have the perfect jumper to stick on with all my mini skirts and tights this winter.  I find roll necks really flattering on me, especially when i have my long bob hair style. This doesn't look too chunky as well so hopefully i wont sweat in thus jumper while i'm out and about probably shopping for more clothes.


Colour Block Stripe Jumper

Off The Shoulder Ribbed Jumper

Dark Fluffy Cropped Jumper

Ribbed Roll Neck Yellow Jumper




You may also like:

2 comments

  1. I definitely need to update my wardrobe, and these jumpers look so cute! I'll have to have a browse on ASOS xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to add to my wardrobe with knitted jumpers this year. Love these that you have picked out!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.