New Skincare Items I've Added To My Collection

skincare, collection, sukin, pixi, lacura, origins, superdrug, boots, bodyshop, facial cream, cleanser, clay mask, moisturiser, winter,

I haven't posted a skincare post since the beginning of December so I think it is about time I updated you on some of the new / repurchased items I have added recently. I ended up getting a few bits over Christmas from my family and decided to repurchase a few bits over January which I was in need of. I have reduced my skincare collection a lot over the years so I now don't feel the need to purchase items unless I really need them. 

First up is a trio set from Sukin which I asked my Mum for Christmas as I was in need of some simple products which would work on my skin without adding any nasties to my skincare routine. I have loved all three of these products before and over Christmas they came as a set of three, which sadly isn't sold anymore, and luckily the three products in the set are my three favourite. Included in the set are three products from their signature range Sukin Facial Moisturiser £7.95, Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser £7.95 and Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner £7.95. I have mentioned this brand a few times on my blog and when there is a 3for2 deal on at Boots you can get the three bottle set for under £16. 

Next up I have a two cleansing products which have both been repurchased in the last two months and are firm favourites in my collection. Firstly is the Pixi Glow Tonic £18 which I will admit, took me a long while to catch on. I may be late to the party but I am a big fan now. I find my skin looks to glowy and clear and after I have used them in the morning and my makeup applies easier afterwards. Then in the evenings I like to use the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Glycolic Pads currently priced at £2.98 on offer! which I like to use as a second cleanse to remove my makeup. When I feel like I have a build up underneath my skin, I like to work these pads over the area and do feel like they reduce spots and bumps. 

A new mask that I have been trying lately is the Bodyshop Tea Tree Clearing Face Mask £11 which my sister bought me for Christmas. I tend to stick to the same face masks out of ease and comfort but it has been nice trying this mask out. I find it really soothing and relaxing so it perfect for a relaxing evening in the bath. I used to use quite a few tea tree products when I was younger so the smell is very nostalgic. 

My last two new products are some moisturisers which are both up their in my top 10. First is the Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream £23 which the name suggests is refreshing and awakening first thing in the morning.  I use this nearly every morning and evening and since I am closer to the 30 year mark, this is something I am focusing more on. 

My last new product is a surprise find while I was food shopping in Aldi. The Lacura Facial Cream is exactly how I would expect the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream to feel like on the skin but it is a fraction of the price. Sadly this product is no longer available which makes me so sad as it was less than £5 and is up their with my Clinique and Origins moisturiser favourites. If you do find this product in your local Aldi I would 100% recommend you try this product out. 

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.