Would you rather tag: Makeup edition


I can across this tag recently and thought it was a good way to show you what kind of person I am when it comes to the different types of make up :) So here we go...

Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all your palettes and eye shadows?
This is easy for me, I never were eye shadow. Mainly because I find it doesn't suit me, and I can't put it on at all... Every time I try and do smokey eyes after watching tutorials on YouTube, I end up looking like a sad panda haha so definitely I'd prefer to lose my eye shadows and palettes. 

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would much prefer to never cut my hair again, I love having long hair and I want to grow it all the way down to my bum! 

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I think I'm more of a coral cheek kind of girl, its more natural on my skin tone 

If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Ohhh this is tricky... Can't I I buy both?! If I have to choose... It would have to be clothes

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Black eye liner on my lips would look very strange... but I think lipstick on my waterline would be painful so I'm going to have to pick eyeliner

Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Again like I said I don't use eye shadow so it wouldn't matter if I only had one

Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
I hate sweating way more than I hate feeling cold so I'd rather wear summer clothes in winter. I could layer up loads of them to warm me up

Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Definitely bright nails, they are my favourite!

Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
I would probably say lip product as I always wear eye liner or mascara but half the time I will just use lip balm on my lips

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I don't like my hair in a ponytail so Id say a messy bun, I love a good messy bun

Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I love painting my nails, I feel naked without them painted so defo lip gloss!

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Surely I could do my eyebrows anyway I want so I could do them very lightly with the sharpie... imagine no eyebrows... scary!

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Well you'll notice someone make up more then their painted nails so I'm going to say I'd rather live without nail polish, but my life would be very sad and dull!

I hope you've enjoyed this, feel free to do it yourself.
Let me know when you have, I'd love to know other peoples answers :)
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.