Glossier Wish List



Glossier seems to be everywhere at the minute and I feel like the only blogger left to have not tried the brand yet. I can't go anywhere with a video, blog post or insta including a product from them. This has helped me remember which products I definitely want to try because they have been mentioned by everyone! 

One of them products is the Milky Jelly Cleanser (£15) which seems to be everyone's favourite. I love cleansers a lot but I don't tend to try too many different products since I have my set favourites so adding this to my collection would be a big deal. I like that it seems to be a bog standard cleanser which does what it says on the bottle. 

A product which gets a lot of mixed reviews are the Balm Dot Com lip balms (£10), some people say they are great and easy to wear where as other people say they are a waste of a product. Since I love using lip balms and have a large collection scattered around the house I would love to try them. I mean they are a lip balm where can they go wrong!? 

Another lip product I want to try are the Generation G Sheer Matte Lipstick (£14), the name just draws me in. I love matte lipsticks but I also love sheer lipsticks but hate that they never last and smudge all over my face. Combining the two makes the perfect lipstick for me! I'm excited to try one of these as I can see these becoming my new everyday lip item. 

Finishing makeup items with the Stretch Concealer (£15) which is another love or hate product. I don't like/need a lot of coverage around my eye area, concealers for me are more to cover up my tired eyes so this product which is light coverage and quite dewy sounds right up my street. I'm not a huge fan of the pot but that I could work with if the product was worth it. 

Moving onto skincare there are two items which I really want to get my hands on! First up is the Super Bounce Hyaluronic Acid Serum ( £25) which sounds very scary but I have heard great things about. I have very dry skin as many of you know so a serum which hydrates the skin while you wear it sounds amazing and I keep saying I want to try out a serum so this may be the one. 

Lastly I have the Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector which gets rid of dead skin cells and reduces redness and helps problematic skin. Now I don't have problematic skin any more (thanks god) but I do have times now and again when my face is a pizza with toppings so this sounds great at preventing that problem and dealing with it at the time. I am a little scared to use it because a lot of people say 'if it ain't broken don't fix it' so I fear trying it will bring on a case of problem skin but I still want to see how good it is for myself.  

Since I'm not made of money and buying all this would cost me £79 excluding the solution which is currently sold out so it won't show me the price I think I'll stick to using up my existing products and replacing them with Glossier when I need to restock. Hopefully soon I will be talking about a product on the blog!
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.