My Favourite Non Beauty Youtubers

Its time again for another YouTuber round up post but with a twist. Normally I talk about beauty bloggers 90% of the time but most of my time now on YouTube is spent watching vlogs and families on the site. I thought it was about time I gave them a shout out since I haven't done a round up since February last year!

Starting off with my new favourite mummy vlogger who I have been obsessed with for the last few months. I first found Rebecca from Rebecca Lamb, a mum of two who lives in the dales, when I was searching aldi food haul videos, I am not ashamed to say I am obsessed (dont judge me...) I love watching her family vlogs and her day in the life videos, I feel like I know the family and if I was ever in the Dales I would hope I would have the courage to go over and say hi. Her two boys are so cute, Steve is so down to earth and their house is a big old fashioned cottage style house which I love. I will leave a speed cleaning video of hers below which I am obsessed with watching at the moment.


Next up I have another mummy vlogger who I found after becoming obsessed with cleaning videos and family vlogs. Lucy from Lucy Jessica Carter is a mum of two who uploads everything from cleaning videos, food hauls and makeup and clothing hauls. Her two boys are absolutely gorgeous and I love her grey stylish home. I love watching her weekend vlogs with her family and seeing what they have been up too. She has a great photo gallery wall in her living room which I have so copied! I will leave her day in the life of mum video.


Next up is the last of my favourite mums of YouTube and that is Rebecca from Mrs MeldrumRebecca is a mum of three girls and living in Scotland. I love Rebecca's ascent, her style and her husbands love of golf. She has the ability to make any clothing look amazing on her which means her hauls are lethal to my bank balance. I will leave her supermarket autumn look book which I love everything in. I also love watching her speed cleaning videos because she has a great kitchen to watch being cleaned, does anyone understand that or am I just being weird?




Lastly for this post I have the ever cool Emma Hill. I originally found her YouTube through her blog website and fell in love with her style and manors. I love her style of clothing and I wish I could pull off the light denim jeans and blazer look. Later on in life I hope I can adopt that style and look as cool as she does. Her seasonal wardrobe clear outs are one of my favourites to watch purely to see how many pairs of jeans she actually owns goals and I will leave my favourite below. Emma is originally from Cornwall but now lives in London with her husband Simon who is hilariously unimpressed with Emma most of the time. Her style of home furniture is so chic as well, I need her bathroom and plant area!!


Make sure you take a look at all four ladies channels and subscribe if they are your kind of people! If you have anyone else who you think I may like leave their channels below! :) 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.