BLACK FRIDAY CYBER MONDAY HAUL | ASOS & BOOHOO | PLAIN JANE


I promised myself that i wasn't going to get sucked in to the whole black Friday shebang nonsense of buying items just because they were reduced and in part i have stuck to it, my Asos order is all full price... apart from 20 % off the total bill.

I realised this morning while getting ready that i had really been neglecting my style as of late. I was choosing cosy clothing over fashion most days and although feeling comfortable and cosy is very important, my outfits were lacking style and smartness at work. This is what lead me to come home, stick on my pjs and scan the internet for clothing on a Monday night. It just so happened that my Boohoo items are reduced which is a treat.

B O O H O O

Sooo starting with Boohoo I ordered this black cold shoulder knitted jumper £11.20). I thought i could tuck this into my black high waist jeans to wear for work with my long brown boyfriend cold over the top. I used to be obsessed with cold shoulder tops at one stage but i guess i fell out of love with them when they seemed to be absolutely everywhere. Hopefully with it being black it will give the allusion that i haven't just eaten a box of mince pies...

Next up i have a different risky choice that i thought i would take the plunge with. I love the look of raw hemmed black mini denim skirts  (£9.80) but always thought my thighs would dominate the look. Now we are basically hitting winter hard now with the cold weather i thought now was the perfect time to try it. I imagine it would look super cute with some black thick tights and a bagging jumper tucked in at the front. Now it could look absolutely hideous but at least i will have tried it. Wish me luck.

If every girl doesn't have a long sleeved stripy top (£8.40) in their wardrobe then i will eat my own arm. Over the last few months all my stripy tops seemed to have disappeared into thin arm so i thought it was about time i purchased a new staple. I already know i am going to wear this non stop with some light blue denim and ripped jeans. I just need to make sure i don't wear it to death!

Lastly from Boohoo i picked up this very festive multi coloured tinsel jumper  £15.40 which i think will look super cute with some black jeans and black boots for a chilled night out during this season. If i ever get invited out after about October, you will see me in a jumper and jeans over having my legs out every single time. At the grand old age of 24 my bare leg days are over apart from the one Christmas party i attend! I like that it is cropped and will hopefully look like i have made an effort with my outfit.

A S O S

Now onto Asos which is fast become my favourite online clothing brand by far. I just find the website really easy to navigate and they do sizes that other brands fail with. I used to buy jeans from Newlook and roll them up or buy jeans from Topshop and pay a fortune. Now i buy all my jeans from Asos because they fit my properly and they don't break the bank!

I firstly bought these Ridley black high waist ripped knee jeans for £30. I am in love with my black Ridley plain jeans which i wear mostly everyday to work and i really wanted some ripped versions for the weekend. Who cares about cold knees anyway? I got a waist 28 and length 30 so they should hopefully fit my perfectly. crosses fingers

I got a bit jean happy and tonight i think and bought another pair of Ridley jeans for £28 but this time in light blue. I used to have a pair of light blue skinny jeans from Newlook which i wore to death, they literally ripped everywhere, but i never replaced them. I really wanted some light jeans to wear with my dark jumpers to balance me out a bit. My outfits are quite plain most of the time so a little bit of light denim could do wonders. Plus the colour of the jeans is lavender blue and that is just the cutest.

Lastly for the haul i bought this shock plain grey long sleeved crew neck jumper from Pull and Bear for £9.99. I thought this would be another perfect jumper to pair with my checked mini skirts for work because it looks like it fits really very and wont be baggy in the wrong places. Also i think that would look super cute and plain with the light denim jeans i bought tucked in at the front.

So that is my whole haul with a grand total of £112.79. I know i definitely wont be keeping all the items and will most probably end up only keeping less than half but hopefully i like some. I have got them all next day delivery because i am an inpatient person by the time you are reading this on Tuesday hopefully they will have arrived by them. I'll make sure to post some photos of my outfits i make with the items so make sure you are following my on instagram! I'm really trying my best to actually post photos on there instead of just staring at everyone else's!

Let me know what yo bought the black Friday / cyber Monday sales! x
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.