Beating the January blues with some shopping... Opps

 
I always feel a little sad when Christmas is over and I don't have anything to look forward to. Christmas is my favourite time of the year so in January I try to get myself over the January slump in a typical girlie way, shopping.
 
Here are some of the treats I picked up from Christmas eve onwards...
I did a little internet shopping on Forever 21 and found some gems that I fell in love with. First is a black and white daisy skirt which was £12. It wasn't the material I was expecting as It is knitted, but I think it will look really nice with black tights.

The second item is a tribal patterned jacket which again I thought would be a different material. It's basically a black and white jean jacket (a theme with most of my clothes in this post) which I thought would be perfect in the warmer months just to put onto of a dress. It was £18 and I just love the pattern of it.
My next purchase is a funky patterned blazer which was £15. Its a really soft material and flows nicely so I think it will be great for wearing with leggings and a plain coloured top..
Another of my purchases is some very cool patterned leggings which I fell in love with as soon as I saw them on the site. The black and white pair I thought would look good with a coloured flowy top and some wedges for a night out (which I am planning to wear next month) The brown pair were more for during the day with a big comfy top or jumper.
I am personally a big fan of patterned leggings as I think they are super comfy and you don't have to worry about finding a top that covers your bum, unlike with plain black leggings.
My next purchase is one I found while I needed to kill time waiting for my phone to get fixed. There is a new Internationale store near me and I just thought I might as well pop in and see what it had to offer. While in there I found this black and white (shock) skirt, I have been looking for a skirt of this pattern that would actually fit me for weeks now, so I was pretty pleased when I found it and it was only £12.
My last two purchases are some super cute tops with collars at the top, a feature I love! The first one is a cheap as chips floral one from Primark. You can never go wrong with a cheeky Primark spend... The other top is a beautiful sequined collared chiffon top from Dorothy Perkins with was £20 in the sale. My mum didn't really understand my need for a £20 top which I didn't need but I couldn't leave without it!
 
 
 
 
And that is the end of my January Clothing Haul
 
I hope you enjoyed my post and I've made you want to go out and do some shopping! :)
 
 

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.