Revlon photo ready crème blush | 300 Coral reef

Hello lovelies! 


 

 

I have a review on a Revlon blush product for you guys which has been in at least one of my monthly favourites and a few other make up tag posts in recent months. I'm going to be talking about the Revlon photo ready crème blush in the shade 300 coral reef.

I'm going to start off by saying this is my first crème blush product (aside from a really old product I had when I was little from a Sabrina the teenage witch magazine) and so when I purchased this late last year for a Halloween make up idea, I didn't know what to expect from it and to be completely honest I didn't know how to use it.

The shade is actually perfect for my skin tone I think, it looks really red in the pot and if you use too much on your cheeks, then you will end up with bright red cheeks but if you know how much to use on your face, it can look really nice and natural and healthy. It gives me a really nice healthy glow to my cheeks which I love.

After a lot of practice I now know the trick to applying it, after countless tries where I ended up looking like a china doll! The product is super pigmented so you only need a little bit of product on your fingers to make it work on your cheeks. I know it may be unhygienic to use my fingers but I find that it works best for me so I just keep doing it haha.  

I put a little bit onto my fingers and then do a duck face as you do... I rub the product on to my cheeks in a circular motion and make sure that I really rub it in so it is all even. Most of the time I will then use my flat top blush brush to blend it out even more just to make sure it looks all natural.

It looks really nice by itself on 'no make up days' and it also works really well with other blush products which are a bit darker to make more of a statement for a night out.

I find that this lasts longer than any other powder blush product that I own even when I've been at work all day it stays put until the end, I would say it has converted me to crème blushes and I never thought I would have said that.
 
This is a product that I would definitely repurchase and I am excited to try the different shades in the range, have any of you tried it? What are your thoughts? :)


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.