Revolution The Matte Effect Foundation






I ordered a bunch of products off of the Revolution makeup website at the beginning December as I had read so many reviews of the products they were selling and I wanted to try them for myself. Since then I have bought quite a lot of things off of the website, I posted about the Fluid Blushes previously here and I already have other posts lined up of more products i want to talk about so stay tuned if you are interested in the brand! 

Here I'm going to talk about the Matte Effect Foundation, something that has been used quite a bit over the Christmas period. 

When I clicked on this product I first thought it was a type of bb cream more than a foundation and since using it I find it works like a really good bb cream. At first it looks like it hasn't done anything to your skin but then I don't know whether it's just me but I feel like It starts to work after you have worn it for a minute or two, it's only then that I see the effect it has on my skin, werid! 

It gives a good light coverage which can be built up if you wanted more, but I personally like to wear this foundation on my good skin days because I think it isn't great at covering up blemishes but it is great at evening out your skin.

I think it gives me a nice healthy glow and it is super easy to apply, you don't need to worry about working it in to your skin for ages. I personally like to apply this product with my hands just because it is easier and not as messy as foundation. The best thing about this foundation? I find that it does last me all day at work which is surprising! 

All in all I would rate this foundation a good 6 out of 10. It's only downfall in my opinion is that it could be better at covering up blemishes and it is because of that I don't see this as being a foundation but more of a bb cream. 

Have any of you lovelies tried this too? Tell me what you think! Xx

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. I like foundations that give a light coverage as i hate feeling like ive absolutely caked my face in something... its nice to let your skin breathe underneath it... id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/gluten-free-cupcakes.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried or heard of this foundation! I usually fake tan so I'm always looking for something light to just even out my tan (I don't tan my face!) thanks for sharing! :)

    xx angela | the sunday chapter

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.