Simple Face of the Day

This post should be called 'Lazy face of the day' because I am so lazy recently with my routine that I am ashamed. I am also very lazy because I didn't take any of my makeup off last night because I fell asleep so I didn't want to cover my face in products all over again today.

Anyway ramble over... time for the products!




Since coming back from Barcelona I have been loving this CC cream by Bourjois, I find it does everything it claims to on the packaging. It covers my dark spots (which I'm starting to get more of now) and it definitely covers my redness. I have said before that I have quite red cheeks especially after washing my face and I try and cover them up as best I can, this cream covers them great and gives me a nice coverage as well as giving a glow to my skin. This makes my skin look nice and healthy on them bad skin days.

Next is my trusty Collection 2000 concealer in the shade Medium, I recently moved from the Fair shade to the Medium shade which I wish I done long ago, I didn't realise how light the Fair shade was for me until I tried the Medium which is probably my perfect shade. No more white eyes for me! Anyway this is great for covering dark bags and spots as it has a great coverage and blends in so nice that you cant tell that you've used it at all.

For my cheeks It has been all about the bronzers and contours for me recently and I decided it was time to mix things up and opted for a blusher instead. A favourite of mine this past week has been the Revolution Bronzer Blush and Highlighter trio which is the perfect size to carry around with you. The blush is a natural pink shade which isn't too much for a day to day look. I have been using this blush to give my cheeks that little bit of colour.

For my Eyebrows shock I used my favourite eyebrow product ever the MUA Pro-Brow eyebrow kit. I wont harp on too much about this product, if you want to read more about it check out my full post about it here.

Lastly you cant forget the eyes. I recently got as a freebee this Clinique High Impact Mascara when I bought another product and I am trying it out this week for the first time. So far so good! I really like the brush as it is fibre instead of plastic so its adds volume to your lashes and my little lashes need some! I also love the size of it as I again I can carry it around in my bag and the fact that its green means I can find it in my tray of mascaras. No one understands this annoyance unless you store your mascaras in a tray and they all look the same!

So here is my simple (lazy) face of the day, there are a few newbe products and a few golden oldies. What are you wearing on your face today? :)
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. ive heard such great things about that mascara i think i may have to try it out for myself. id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/04/lets-get-nakd.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try out the CC cream. I'm going to Barcelona at the end of May and I think this would be perfect for taking with me x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of the Collection 2000 Sheer Loose powder - it's my fave setting powder. The Bourjois CC Cream sounds really good x

    Ornella || euhnella |

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.