My Summer Shower Routine

With the end of summer fast approaching -well I'm just hoping I need some jumpers in my life!- I thought I would share with you the shower products that I have been using none stop over the hotter months. This is a complete shower routine so you get to know what I've been using on my face, skin and hair so grab a cup of tea/coffee/hot chocolate/wine, whatever your into while you read.


So the first thing I wash while I'm in the shower is my body and one of the products I have been loving recently is the Soap and Glory Clean, Girls creamy body wash which is a dream to wash with. It lathers up so much and leaves my skin feeling so clean and smooth, it literally is like a dream. I then use the S&G Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em body buff which is my favourite S&G body scrub of all times. Once mixed with water the scrub turns into a body wash as well so while I am working the beads into my skin, my skin gets another wash with the soapy goodness. Lastly, once I have got out of the shower, to keep my skin super soft I like to use the S&G Spray on Body moisturising mist since it is so easy and quick to use. All I have to do is spray it on and rub it into the skin and I am done.

After getting my skin all clean, I move onto my hair and use two different combinations. The first combination is the Lush Jumping Juipter shampoo bar which I have wrote about recently, it is amazing at cleaning your hair really thoroughly. I then like to use the Garnier Fructis Colour Last conditioner to give my hair the nourishing shine I love. If I am in the mood for a different product I like to use a duo by L'oreal. The L'oreal Elvive Full Restore Repair shampoo and conditioner is a great combo to use if you want silky, soft and smooth full hair.

Now that my hair is clean its time to wash my face. I wash my face last because I read somewhere last year that when you wash your hair the soap can clog your skin if you don't wash your face after. So my favourite face wash to use is the Clinque Mild Liquid Facial Soap which I've been using none stop for a good few months and I love it. I then use the Dr Organic Rose Ollo Face Scrub to get rid of any dead skin cells before I leave my shower.

After doing all my steps I am so clean I could eat off my own skin -don't worry I wouldn't! 
What do you use in the shower during the summer?
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.