June Loving


monthly, favourites, june, harry potter, barry m, Revolution, maybeline, Nivea, l'oreal, makeup, lifestyle,

During June I have had a few favourite things that have been making a regularly reappearance. My go to base for the month has been the Nivea Men Post Shaving Balm as my primer and the L'oreal True Match foundation in Vanilla Rose. My skin looks so glowy and fresh when I use both of these products, even when I am having dull skin days these two perk me up and make me look fresh faced and fully rested.

To contour my face I have been dabbing between my Revolution Sculpt and Contour Kit and my Maybelline Master Sculpt in 01 light. These both give a subtle contour on the face and aren't too pigmented when you use a light hand so you don't have to worry about looking too 'drag queen'. Both include a lovely highlighter which is handy to carry around with you when you need a little pick me up during the day.

On my eyes I have been loving the look of the Mac Paint Pot in Blackground as a eyeliner, it gives a subtle line which I can blend out or add more to to make it more prominent. I find this lasts a lot longer than kohl eyeliners on me which is a big bonus.

On my nails I have been loving this Coconut Infusion Barry M nail polish in the shade 612 Flamingo. This is a perfect summer shade on the nails to brighten up any outfit and it lasts a good few days on me considering how long most nail vanishes last.

Lastly through June I have been loving my Polaroid camera which I got for my birthday this year, it is so handy to have to capture special moments and keep them forever. I love the look of the print outs and they look great stuck to the wall. I also got my Harry Potter notebook for my birthday and I love the official school look of the book. It makes me feel like I have actually been to the school so I feel important when I use it, you may call me sad... I use this as my blogging book and its full of so many post ideas!
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I really want to try the Nivea post shave balm as everyone says its great for making makeup last all day. And makeup revolution products are just the best! Great favourites x
    -Alice

    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.