October Favs

monthly, favourites, october, tanya burr, revlon, loreal, dior, eBay, beauty, makeup, newlook, the makeup chair
I am so happy that it is November finally, I feel like I have been waiting for this month since January. This year I won't be prepared for Christmas presents but I already have a bunch of festive posts lined up so I am happy about that. My proprieties ladies and no gentlemen.

Anyway I have a few products I have been loving this past month and I am going to start off with the prettiest of them all. I bought these brushes in September after reading Makeup Savvy's blog post about them and I am so glad that I did. They are from eBay and they are only £4.99 for 7 brushes! They are an absolute bargain. I love the gold design of them and they are the perfect size for sticking in your makeup bag on the go. The brush hair is super soft and gentle which is the main reason I love them so much, I have a huge pot of eye makeup brushes from loads of different shops and brands but these brushes are now my favourite for creating eye looks. They are the perfect size for blending out eye shadows and most importantly blend them out beautiful so you don't have any harsh lines and the eye shadows don't go all the way up to your eye brow. You also get a foundation brush and two face brushes that I like to use for bronzing and contouring (which is why they are a little dirty)

An old favourite that I have pulled back out of my draw is the Dior Pore Minimzer primer. It is very expensive but for a good reason as it is a great product that keeps my makeup in place all day and makes my skin feel like a babies bottom. The tub has lastly me a few years as well even with me using it more and more over the last few months.

Two products that I purchased only two weeks ago but have fallen in love with are the L'Oreal True Match Liquid Glow Illuminator and the Tanya Burr Face Illuminator. These are both golden illuminators which I tend to wear underneath my foundation on top of cheek bones. These give my skin a really lovely glow from within look and gives my skin some dimension before I have even contoured or bronzed. You only need a small amount of product on your face so these tube will definitely last me a long time, these will definitely come in handy during next summer.

A new mascara that I have been loving the past month is the Revlon Volume and Length Magnified mascara which is my new favourite mascara ever. The wand is big and fluffy so it is perfect for getting big fluttery lashes and perfect for my straight lifeless mascara.

Lastly a lipstick that I have been reaching for the most this past month is the Newlook lipstick in 24 Mid Brown which is the perfect dark nudey brown. The lipstick is really creamy and glides onto the lips really smoothly. It lasts me usually till about lunch time and then after I have eaten I reapply it and I am good to go.

monthly, favourites, october, tanya burr, revlon, loreal, dior, eBay, beauty, makeup, newlook

What were you favoruites of the past month?
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Lovely favourites! I love the handles of those makeup brushes. Really cool. I also really like the shade of the lipstick you mentioned. I love dark nude browns! :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.