Skincare Empties #1

Skincare Empties #1


I have used up quite a lot of skincare products since the start of the year so i thought I would round them all up and give you my opinion on whether I would purchase the products again. I have tried so many new skincare products this year so I have a few new favourites in my collection.

First off i am taking it back to August when I used up the Clinique Take The Day Off Balm. I am a big fan of cleansing balms especially in the winter when my skin can get quite dry. The balm lasted me quite a few months as I treated it more like a luxurious cleanser as I was also using the Lush Cleansing balm at the same time. Although I don't use cleansing balms a lot of the time because I am much too lazy, i do want to purchase a new pot going into winter. I loved using this cleanser on my pamper nights when my skin really needed it.

Another product I used up quite a while ago was the Origins GinZing Moisturiser which I have spoken about so many times before. I scraped that pot till there was nothing left to scrap! This moisturiser is one of my top 2 moisturisers of all time so once I finish the Cinique Moisture Surge Moisturiser that I currently have, I will be buying another pot from Bicester Village. I really love rich moisturisers which leave you skin feeling like you've just had a facial.

Back in April I was given a bunch of Glossier products for my birthday and my favourite product out of all of them was the Glossier Super Bounce Serum. I used that serum every day so it didn't last very long at all. I will definitely be repurchasing that once I use up the Botanics serum I purchased last month to replace it. Sadly they don't compare at all... The glossier serum left my skin feeling really soft and bouncy (as the name suggests) but the Botanics serum feels like it strips my skin and leaves it really dry.

Another skincare product I've used up is the Sukin Foaming Cleanser which I first tried back in January. I love using a foaming cleanser with my manual cleansing brush and this cleanser left my skin feeling cleaner than any other product I've ever used. I haven't had a chance to go out and buy another bottle yet but I definitely will soon!

Finally for the last of the skincare, I'm not going to lie I probably had my L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox Face Mask for way longer than I should had. It probably was past its sell by date but who cares it still worked. This was the only face mask I owned after a big clear out of my collection and once I finished the pot I picked up the Pure Clay Rescue Mask as a replacement. There aren't many make up brands which make great skincare (in my opinion) but L'Oreal know what they are doing. My skin is currently in a good condition but now and again springs a random spot which can get sore so these face marks are a life saver.
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.