Winter Everyday Makeup Routine

Winter Everyday Makeup Routine

I haven't posted my makeup routine since in September last year so this post is well over due, especially since all the products have flipped over. I have always been a light to medium coverage with a dewy healthy finish but i am officially a full coverage foundation lover.

I got the Clinique Beyond Perfecting foundation back in April for my birthday and on fire impressions, i didn't like it at all. I felt like it dried out my skin and left my skin feeling really clogged and slightly pale. Turns out I was using way too much product which was why it clogged my skin up so much. With a light hand it gives a really lovely smooth flawless healthy finish which lasts all day. I have been wearing this foundation non stop this month.

Then I've been using my trusty Bourjois Radiance Concealer underneath my eyes and my Collection Lasting Perfection on my chin and any blemishes. I'm trying to lay off powder at the moment as i feel like that may be a contributing factor to the uncomfortable dry skin i am currently experiencing so I've been moving straight on to bronzer and highlight and these two are products I've already spoken about this year. The Kiko  Fall 2.0 bronzer is amazing at a subtle colour which paired with the foundation makes my skin look really healthy. I am still obsessed with the PS Glow Palette Highlighters so i basically don't use anything else for highlight. I use every shade in the palette and the pigment is incredible!

Onto eyes on a every day basis i have been using mainly cream eye shadows as they are super easy to wear and last all day on your lids. I'm currently using my PS Bronze Metallic eye shadow to give my eye lids a pop of metallic gold colour and make my makeup feel more festive. It is a really beautiful colour, i just wish it was easier to get the product out!! As for eye brows i am still using my holy grail product which is the NYX Tame and Shape Brow Pomade. It is really easy to use and this pot has lasted my so long without drying up which is a miracle.

Lastly for lips i have been playing it safe with my Glossier balm dot com in Cherry on a daily basis and only wearing lipsticks when i am going out anywhere nice. You can't go wrong with a good lip balm!

What is your current makeup routine?  
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I love that Clinique foundation, but the shade I have is too dark for me now its winter, so I really need to pick the lighter shade up. That bronzer looks fab too! So many great products xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.