Three Things I'm Aiming For In 2019

Three Things I'm Aiming For In 2019
I haven't given myself any resolutions or aims to achieve since 2015 and i think now that i am in a happy place both job and home life wise, i would really make this year worth it. I have so many plans already in the work, i am planning to fully enjoy my free weekends and bank holidays with my friends and family, especially in the the summer!

I thought i would give myself three aims to get my butt in gear.

1. Become at peace with the gym
I joined the gym back in November with the instinct to really hit it hard during the last two months of the year to get me prepared to become fit and healthy in 2019. Its safe to say that didn't work out well but my mission is to make this happen this year. I know a lot of people say they want to become fit every new years but i am not too fussed about being a gym bunny or having a perfect body. I am more interested in becoming more healthy and maybe losing the extra timber around my stomach crossing fingers. Wish me luck! I am already searching the internet for healthy dinner ideas which will hopefully encourage me to keep on track.

2. Use up my makeup / skincare collection
I have said before on twitter and Instagram that i really want to shop my stash this year and use up my never ending collection. I am putting myself on a spending ban until my collection has been reduced significantly, that way i use up all my products instead of letting them go bad in my draws. I only have one face so i don't need a ridiculous amount of products. This will also mean i get to try lots of products which i have forgot about in my collection.

3. Save save save for the wedding!!
It has been a year and a half since Cal and I got engaged and we think it is about time we finally start making plans. This year we are planning to hard core save so hopefully we can plan a day both of us enjoy. We are in no rush to actually walk down the aisle, maybe in the next 5 years before i turn 30. Ideally i would like to have one child before we get married so that we can have the the child as a flower girl/ page boy. I already know Callum and I will last the whole 60 without killing each other so i don't feel like i need the big white wedding before we have kids.  So we start saving now and we don't get married for another 5 years then hopefully our savings will be amazing!!

The hardest out of the three aims is definitely the gym but i have some proper gym clothes, some new trainers and a whole load of cute summer dresses i want to feel comfortable in.

What are you planning to do with your year?


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.