Music you should be listening to

I thought I'd share with you the songs that I have been loving recently because they're just so bloody good!

The first three songs are all by 5 Seconds Of Summer who are my new favourite band! Ashton is my favourite, my mission to marry him to underway... <3

Heartbreak Girl




Greenlight




Beside Me

 
Now time for the cutest guy in music, Ed Sheeran
 

Thinking Out Loud

 

Tenerife Sea

 
 
Next is

Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars

 
 

Next is

Christina Perri - Human - which I love so much!

 
 
And then last but not least...
This has to be my favourite song at the moment, I can not stop listening to it and I have probably played it at a least once every day  since I first heard it (and I am listening to it now on repeat while I am writing this)

 

Sia - Chandelier

 

I've linked in the youtube videos of all the song so if you haven't heard some of them, you guys can go have a listen but come on, who isn't loving 5SOS at the moment?!

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.