Bourjois Colour Boosts




I finally, after months and months of seeing people talk about this lip products and pinning for them, purchased some Bourjois colour boasts in three shades! I was quite lucky that I looked on Feel Unique on a whim and notice that they were selling these three shades in a set for about £15 and I just had to get them! I love the idea of lip pencils over lip sticks any day because they are easy to carry around in your handbag and I feel they last a longer time.
The three shades I have to wear are Fuchsia Libre, Red Sunrise and Plum Russian which are all lovey colours but of course being me, my favourite is the dark plum shade. These colour boosts packs a lot of pigment in them (which explains the name really) and are really moisturising on the lips. They don't last long at all but the colour they give you is worth it I think and I don't mind reapplying it.
I do want to expand my collection now and see what others colours they do, so in a few weeks I might have draw full of colours to wear, which I wont be complaining about!


You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I really want to try these! The Plum Russian shade looks great, I might go get it soon :)

    Cristina x
    cristinayats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.