3 Party Reds

I do love an occasional red lip like any girl and like most people, I have my favourites. These always come out doing the festive season more than any other time of the year and here are my 3 favourite reds for any festive party.

This liquid lipstick is so luxurious and perfect if you are planning on painting the town red all night (see what I did there), it lasts all night and doesn't need any topping up which makes it great for a night out. This is a great pinky red which I like to pair with a red lip liner and a soft contour on the cheeks. This is a product that rarely lives my makeup draw to be honest because it is a very eye catching colour on the lips and I don't feel like I can get away with it on a daily basis, but for a night out it is perfect for drawing attention.

red, party, lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, festive, christmas, dior, fluid stick, Clinqiue, kate moss, rimmel, fairy lights, makeup, beauty,

This red lipstick is gorgeous in every way. The product is so hydrating and moisturising on the lips which I don't find with many other red lip products. I love having this product on my lips and the three shades that I have in my collection are really loved. It feels more of a lip balm then a lipstick when it is on your lips which is the main reason I love it as I have severely dry lips. This does bleed if you don't use a lip liner and you do have to be careful not to go crazy with the tub otherwise you will end up with lipstick all over your chin, but this is my truest red shade so this is what I like to call my 'party girl red'.

This lipstick is an old favourite of mine and I mentioned it last year in my Autumn Red post and a year later it is still one of my favourites. It is super long lasting, great for a night out on the tiles and easy to reapply on the go.  This is a red shade which has pink undertones in it similar to the Dior Fluid Stick but doesn't have as much as a impact. This is my 'can't go wrong' throw it in the bag lipstick which come in very handy during this season.

red, party, lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, festive, christmas, dior, fluid stick, Clinqiue, kate moss, rimmel, fairy lights, makeup, beauty,

Do you have any recommendation for great red lipsticks for dry lips? 
You may also like:

4 comments

  1. you really can't beat the kate moss rimmel lippys. they're so good yet so cheap so it's totally fine if you lose them if you're a bit tipsy at a party!
    jen / velvet spring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks! These shades are gorgeous! I'm really liking the look of the Dior one :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.