Whats In My Makeup Bag

I haven't wrote a beauty post on this blog for what feels like ages (when actually I wrote one last month) so I think my blog is well over due some beauty chat! My makeup bag has changed a lot recently so I thought I'd take you through what is currently living in it. 

Firstly for base I have been using the L'oreal Infallible 24hr matte foundation in vanilla which I repurchased last month. I used to be obsessed with this foundation last year as it is really easy to apply and it is fool proof foundation. After repurchasing it I can remember why I loved it so much but I do which I bought it in a darker shade as it doesn't suit my tanned neck and shoulders so much... My tan is starting to fade now though so I can get away with it with some bronzer all over my face. 

For concealers I currently have 3 in my makeup bag to go between as I am trying out two new products. The Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer is of course in my bag for obvious reasons, my spots aren't going to cover themselves! I also have the Rimmel Match Perfection and the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealers in the shade Ivory to try out. So far I have found the wake me up concealer does crease under neath my eyes but I like it once it set down with powder, the match perfection concealer hasn't wowed me yet but I know a lot of people love this concealer so I will keep trying it till I like it. 
I've been using the NYX Eye Shadow in the colour taupe to contour my cheeks which is the perfect shade to contour with and this is all I use most days. I find it doesn't look muddy like some contour products which is one of the reasons I keep it in my makeup bag to touch up any makeup look. 

I keep the Max Factor Excess Shimmer Cream Eye Shadow in Bronze in my makeup bag because most days I can't be bothered to do anything fancy with powder eye shadows so I have been living in this eye shadow most days. I like to most days put a thin layer of colour on my lids to keep it casual and then if I am running out straight for the evening then I layer more product on to make the colour more prominent.  

Lastly for my eyebrows I have gone back to using the Soap and Glory Brow Archery pencil in Brown and the Rimmel Super Curler Mascara on my lashes which I am really liking right now. It has a bent wand which makes it easier to grab all the lashes and I have a few super short bent eye lashes which this mascara can get so it is a winner. 

Lastly on my lips I have been non stop wearing the Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in the shade Sand which is the perfect sheer nude shade to throw on with any makeup look. 

Tell me whats currently in your makeup bag!

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Sounds like a great bunch of products! I love the packaging of the Revlon lipstick. It's so sleek!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! L'Oreal foundation is truly great. Unfortunately I have it now too light as well... -summer tan problems-
    aslo, taking single eyeshadow for contouring? amazing idea!

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.