A Very Christmasy Day | Christmas Tree Shopping

A Very Christmasy Day | Christmas Tree Shopping

Christmas is my favourite time of year as you should all know by now so when I had the chance to go with my friend to buy a Christmas tree I of course tagged along! Since I've been a little girl I have always had fake Christmas trees and Cal and I recently bought our own tree for our house which is a beautiful fake tree from studio. I have watched vlogs of people going out and picking their trees and since then I've wanted to tag along with someone. I personally am too lazy for the upkeep of a real tree and prefer having a tree already that I can pack up and store for next year. Buying a real tree every year can be expansive and having just bought a house most of money goes on my mortgage!

 We went to Stagsden Christmas Trees in Bedford which is basically 10 minutes away from the main Bedford roundabout. The small little inside shop sells everything from baubles, reefs, tables decorations and everything in between. I love cute little Christmas shops like this and had a good look round for some more house decs. I picked up a super cute white fur squirrel with tinsel wrapped around his neck which matches another two white animals we purchased from The Range previously. |I am planning on doing a Christmas Dec haul once we have all we need.  I find in these kind of shops you find really special house ornaments and decorations that you keep for years and my little squirrel is definitely one of those.

Once we had a little shop inside we made our way in to the forest of Christmas trees which was just magical! Having grown up loving Christmas trees walking through a forest of thousands of them was definitely unreal. There were so many different types of trees to choose from, if it was me I don't know if I would have been able to choose to be honest. I did end up taking quite a few photos in the trees because who wouldn't?!  I feel like this might be a yearly tradition now even just to tag along.

For those who are interested this is the tree Cal and I bought, we aren't getting it till after the 10th of December which way is too late for me which is why I have a second little white tree in our bedroom to keep my going till my main one arrives.

A Very Christmasy Day | Christmas Tree Shopping

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Going and picking a Christmas tree is one of the most festive things ever! I miss not having a real tree.
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never understand buying a real tree for those 2 weeks of holidays (not judging now, we just have artificial trees :D) Also, this last photo is a nice tree but I would definitely need more bling and glitter and everything haha (crazy Christmas lady here)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.