Baylis & Harding Mini Collection


Baylis and Harding is one of favourite brands, I have been using it for a few years now and I have loved every product I have used. My boyfriend (who knows me so well) bought me another set for Christmas and so my mini collection has grown ever more so I thought I would tell you about the products I currently have :)



I keep them all separate to my other body products in this little cardboard box I got some fluffy socks in at Christmas, the box is super cute so I couldn't throw it away.

Here is what my collections includes:


Left to Right
  • Moonlight Lavender body wash
  • Moonlight Lavender body lotion
  • Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit indulgent moisturising body lotion

Left to Right
  • Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit luxury shower crème x2
  • Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit balancing body wash x2
Extra Mini Bottles
  • Wild Rose & Raspberry Leaf moisturising lotion
  • Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit moisturising lotion

As you can see I have doubles of some of them because I love them so much and I go through bottles quite quick. The consistencies of the lotions are rich and super moisturising and the body washes lather up so much you only need a little bit of product to go a long way. They all smell amazing, I always end up sniffing my skin while I'm on bed after my shower.

These products are perfect gifts for Christmas and birthdays, you cant go wrong with some body products for a present. I hope my collection continues to grow, I might need a bigger box though...

You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Lovely post! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Instagram!
    Do it and let me know! :)

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.