Face Tools #1





 
 
I am a big make up brush fan, I am like every other beauty blogger and collect brushes like some people collect football tops. It was only recently that I have really got into a routine of using certain brushes for certain jobs. At one time I was using only a few brushes and my hands for all my makeup and now I have a brush, or two in some cases for each product.

Here is a run down of the brushes I use for each product:

*The brushes from my gift set from Asda are no longer sold.

Foundation
  • Real Techniques Essential Foundation brush
  • Stippling brush (eBay) *here*
 

Powder
  • Face Blender brush (gift set from Asda)

Blush
  •  Blusher brush (Newlook) *here*

Bronzer and Contour
I like to use two brushes for contouring, the setting brush to make a line on my cheek bones and the multi task brush to blend it out.
  • Real Techniques Setting brush
  • Real Techniques Multi Task brush

Eyebrows
  • Angled Shadow brush (gift set from Asda)
 
I will be doing an updated version of this post after a few months of using some new brush sets that I have bought which was quite naughty.. so we can see if my new brushes have replaced any of my favourites at the moment. 

You may also like:

1 comment

  1. i really want to try the real techniques brushes ive heard so much about them! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/effyourbeautystandards.html xx

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.