Bar Bar sheep coat

 


 
I bought this coat from Newlook last week and I think I am in love. I had only bought a long grey boyfriend blazer/coat from there the week or so before but I saw this coat had come in and had to get it! In my wardrobe I was seriously lacking a coat to put on top of smart and daytime dresses, so I was on the hunt for one when I saw this. I think it is so lush! I do feel a bit like a sheep in it but I also love it because of that. The fit is great as it is boxy so it doesn't matter what kind of dress you wear underneath it. You can also wear it with trousers but I think most of the time I will wear it on top of dresses, like I did above with my black and white dog tooth dress for work. Best thing of all... it has big pockets! I love love love big pockets just to put my hands in and feel cosy.
The coat is £49.99 but I did get a discount on it which encouraged me to buy it. You can take a look at it here.
I thought I'd share it with you guys as I love it so much! :)
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.