Favourite Autumn Lip Colours | Red


 
Since the autumn season has started I have got back into wearing bold lip colours, over the summer months I had stayed away from wearing lipsticks just because I had had a lot of no makeup days. So now that it is getting colder I have been wearing lipsticks for whats feels like everyday!

Here are some of my favourite lip colours for the autumn season, and I know in the photo they all look like the same colour but I promise they are all different! haha

Avon in Chilli

This lipstick is my number favourite of this time of year as it is super moisturising on my lips and never dries them out like other lipsticks, especially when the weather is colder than usual. The shade is really nice dark red that isn't too much during the day time but can also be worn at night on a night out with a full face of makeup. It lasts a good few hours but you might just need to reapply it after you've eaten.

Mua Power pout in Crazy in Love

I love this lip product so so much! It is a great colour unlike anything I had already and although it looks red in the photo it is more of a mix between a purple/maroon/hint of red, the colour is really hard to describe but it looks great on the lips. It has a little shimmer to it that looks subtle on the lips and not like you've dipped your lips in glitter.

Rimmel colour show off in Be Bold

You cant really go wrong with Rimmel lipsticks I think, when it comes to lip products Rimmel are always on form in my opinion, that is why I have two Rimmel lipsticks in this list. This colour show off lipstick is something that I always come back to, its easy to apply and top up and lasts a good amount of time before you need to.

Rimmel Kate moss in 22

This Kate Moss lipstick is a little more subtle then the colour show off lipstick as it isn't so bright and looks a bit more natural on. It is a deep but bright red at the same time and has a slight shimmer to it which isn't too in your face. It lasts as good as any other lip product too.

Revlon colorburst in Wild Watermelon

This lip butter was one of the first lip products I ever bought and I have been in love with it right from the start. The texture of this product is so rich and soothing, you wouldn't need to ever use a lip balm before applying it because It moisturises your lips so much, you have no need too. I wrote a post months and months ago about my four  Revlon Lip Butters which you can click on to take a look at. The only downside to the lip butters is that they don't last that long because they are so creamy BUT I will take that for such a good lip product, I don't mind reapplying them often.

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.