Current Flawless Summer Makeup

Current Flawless Summer Makeup

Surprisingly I have been loving the warmer weather these past few weeks and have changed up my whole makeup menu for the heat. I have been loving going for a glowy tanned look which is actually looking pretty damn good.

I have recently changed up my base routine especially for the weather as my skin needed a change. I have opted for two new foundations recently which are really working for me. First is the Rimmel Wake Me Up in True Ivory which is perfect to wear during the summer when you have a tan and want to look like a greek goddess - I wish! It gives my skin a nice even texture even when my skin isn't working with me. I love the tan it gives my face without making me look orange.

My second foundation I have been wearing recently is the Bourjois healthy Mix Foundation in Ivory which gives my skin the tlc it needs. This foundation doesn't gave me the healthy tanned glow the Rimmel Foundation gives me but I usually wear the Tanya Burr Face Illuminator underneath the foundation to give me a little bit of glow.

Current Flawless Summer Makeup
For concealer I am still using my trusty Bourjois Radiance Reveal in Ivory to brighten my eyes and my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer to cover my spots and blemishes.

On my cheek bones I have been abusing my Makeup Revolution Baked Bronzer in Golden Days which gives me the healthiest warm glow on my cheeks which on top of my bases look amazing if I do say so myself. On my eyes I have been wearing The Tanya Burr My Paradise Eye Shadow Palette which is just beautiful. Champagne Cocktail is the most beautiful golden shimmer shade which by itselfs looks amazing. I usually just use this by itself for a everyday look and if I want to add a bit more sparkle to my eyes I add Tranquility or Miami Sunrise in the outter corner or crease.

Lastly I have been loving Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Lunch Date which is a beautiful light pinky/nude lipgloss. I am not the biggest fan of lip glosses that is no secret but this one I actually do love. It isn't sticky and doesn't dry out my lips which is a bonus.
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Lovely picks! Those shadows look so pretty and perfect for summer!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.