Purifying Face Mask ... From Wiko?

Wiko Kiss x Face mask


I don't know if I'm late to the party (which I usually am) but when did Wiko start making their own skincare range?! I saw this purifying face mask from the Kiss x range on sale in the Western Favell Wiko store a few weeks ago and thought 'hey, I want to try you'

The packaging for this little pot is super cute but clear and simple about what the product is. The pot directs you use the face mask for 5 minutes for a 'quick skin treat' or for 15 for a 'deep cleansing facial'. I have only use this for 5 minutes at a time because it does tingles your face quite a lot and that is too much for me to handle for more than 5 minutes. Every time I have used this clay mask my skin have felt so clean afterwards and it definitely does cleanse my skin and make it feel refreshed and new. It clears up any problem skin after continual use and doesn't irritate my skin (apart from the tingling which tells me it is working). The product is cream coloured and quite thick but can be distributed around your face easily. I have quite a lot of face cleansers and masks but I am reaching for this mask once a week to really clean my skin.

I am interested in trying out a few other products from the Kiss x range now after using this mask, I'll be sure to let you guys know how I get on!
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. ooh I've never heard of this brand but i think ill have to check them out! id love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/05/a-new-chapter-goodbye-anxiety-hello-life.html xx

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.