6 Items I Want To Add To My Wardrobe For Spring

Its time again where I re-look at my seasonal wardrobe and think about that items I am missing to make the capsule perfect. My spring wardrobe doesn't have a long way to go now since I started practicing having a capsule wardrobe this time last year, so I started investing in timeless pieces last spring and these have all come out of storage now.

I can see that there are a few odd little pieces which I am missing from my capsule. You will notice that all of the items are plan and neutral off course because I am all about the neutrals in spring. My colour palette is mainly creams, beiges, green along the white and black basics I keep in my wardrobe throughout the year.

spring, fashion, wardrobe, capsule, summer, cami, blazer, shorts, jeans, trench coat, second hand, vintage, style, Newlook, h&m,

Take a look at some of the items i'm on the look out for this spring-

Cream/off white Cami 
I wore my black cami top to death last spring summer so I know a cream or off white version will get so much wear in my wardrobe. You can pair these will so much and make so many different outfits with them so this is on the top of my list to buy.

Cream Blazer
An essential in most peoples wardrobe and something I am seriously lacking in! I am picturing blue denim jeans, a cream cami and a cream blazer on top with some loafers as the perfect spring outfit.

Green Trousers
I am trying to steer away from wearing black trousers during the spring and summer months so I am on the look out for a pair of comfy paper bag waist trousers to pair with lighter coloured cami tops and shirts. I love a green and brown colour palette when I have a tan so hopefully all this sunbathing in the garden will give me a nice even tan.

Blue Jeans
I am still on the look out for a nice pair of light blue denim wash jeans which are either mom style or straight but are on the slimmer side. I see some many people wearing light blue straight jeans and they look amazing, then I order a pair or try on some in store and I have the way they look on me. Hopefully one day I'll find a pair that sort my shape.

White Shorts
To complete my shorts collection all I need now is a pair of white shorts. I also ready have a black denim pair and a two comfy smartish pairs in green and oatmeal so a green pair with will perfect to make a few more outfits in the hotter months. I am imagining a all white outfit with a white short and then a tan bag and tan shoes, that is something I an pinning continuously on Pinterest.

Beige Trench Coat
I have as some people may see, jumped on the bandwagon and now want a trench coat. I think a light coloured camel/cream trench would get so much wear in my wardrobe over spring summer and even autumn time. My only long coats are my winter boyfriend style blazer coats which are just too heavy to wear outside of winter. I would like to find a second hand vintage trench so that it has a bit more character then the coats being made today but god knows if I will be able to find one.
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.