17 of my favourite meals to make at home

chicken, food, isolation, lasagne, lifestyle, List, meal ideas, meal prep, meals, pasta Bolognese, pinterest, slow cooker, books,
With so many people now living and working at home, finding some inspiration for meal times can be tricky. I love cooking but I will be honest with you with the state of the supermarkets, I had zero motivation to cook anything.

Now that I have shaken that off and stocked on some necessities from the shop, I thought I would list a few of my favourite meals that I am planning to make while staying at home, in the hope that it might give people some inspiration. And please remember that these are all dependant on whether you have the ingredients at home, good luck getting some!

Now don't get your hopes up, none of these will be ground breaking. I am a simple cook :)

  • Good old simple tomato pasta and garlic bread 
  • Homemade pizza made from naan breads, pitta breads and bread rolls
  • Sausages and mash 
  • Slow cooker chicken roast 
  • Herby baby potatoes
  • Chicken in a bag with potatoes
  • Stir Fry
  • Slow cooker curry
  • Homemade wedges - these make any dinner that little be better!
  • Pie and mash with lots of peas and gravy
  • Sausage roast in a pan 
  • Shredded chicken in pasta 
  • Toad in the hole 
  • Pasta Bolognese with lots of leftovers
  • A giant lasagne if you can find both sauces!
  • Sausage Casserole
  • Chicken tray bake
I have a list of meals I want to make/cook/bake while I have time at home so watch this space for that post. It would be silly to not try out some new dishes while I am home all day. The more meals I can make at home, the longer it will take us to get bored and lose our minds. 

Also feel free to read some of my other food related posts where I go into more details on how to make them! Lazy Girl Guide To Cooking | Favourite Home Cooked Meals
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.