WIW & FOTN | Date Night




My boyfriend has been wanting to take me to Nandos since before we got together so this week we went for a meal there finally, and since I hadn't actually left the house all day... I wanted to make an effort during the night :)



I wore my green check tube skirt from the teen section of Newlook (it's cheaper than the adults so who cares if it's aged 14-15..) with my black cropped curled bottom t-shirt from Topshop and some black tights. I paired them both with my new petit black leather jacket from Newlook, which I am in love with! I've been feeling a bit frumpy lately since I've put on a bit of weight (biggest understatement ever!) recently and hated how I looked in tight skirts. But because of the A line cut of this skirt it skims over my hips and doesn't highlight my stomach. Brilliant! 


On my face I was wearing Dr Brandt Primer, my trusty Supergoop CC cream in light to medium, my concealer palette from eBay and the sleek contour palette in medium. On my eye I wore a mixture of Models CO black mascara and a cheap mascara I bought from primark last year which has the best brush ever. It is brilliant at opening up my lashes when mascara is on them! 

Ciao xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.