Makeup Wish List October 2017

Makeup Wish List September 2017

With Christmas coming up (100 days to go as I write this!) I have been online shopping a lot recently so that I can get some ideas for beauty products I want as a present -yes Cal this is your hint... So I thought that I'd make a list of all the products I have my eye on as I also love reading these posts. 


Iconic London Illuminator Drops - Link 
I have had my eyes on this highlighter ever since Steph from Cocochic first tested it in a video and made me fall in love. I like liquid highlighters which are natural but also pack a punch, with the original shade a light hand can look really natural and glowing from within. 

Elf aqua Beauty Molten Liquid Eye Shadow - Link
These Liquid eye shadows look amazing! You all should know by now that if I can be lazy I will so liquid eye shadows are my favourite invention ever because they are so easy to use. The shade range of this product is perfect for Christmas with all the golden glitter shades. 


Beauty Pie Foundation - Link
I have had my eye on this brand ever since it first appeared on the scene but I've seen a mixture of reviews on the products and a lot of people debating whether it is worth the subscriber fee but I still want to try it. I love the packaging of all the products and the foundation really is the product I want to try the most.

Loreal Nude Cushion Foundation - Link 
Even though this is a reasonably cheap foundation on the drug store I am still to try it and I can't wait. I love light foundations which make my skin look dewy and healthy and a cushion foundation sounds right up my street. Every time I go into Boots or Superdrug I always forget to pick one of these foundations up so that is my mission in the next month.. If I remember.

Bare Mineral Complexion Rescue - Link
Everyone seems to have this bb gel in their makeup collection and this sounds like a great product for dry skin which I am really suffering with at this moment. Again I like to wear light formulas which show my skin through them so this sounds perfect for me.

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette - Link
Who doesn't want this palette? I think by Christmas everyone will have this palette in their collection if they don't have it already. I live for brown plum tones with a bit of shimmer especially during the end of the year when all I am wearing in mustard, brown and black clothing.

Stila Magnificent Metal Glitter Glow Liquid Eyeshadow - Link
These liquid eye shadows are absolutely beautiful! I love liquid eye shadows for nights out because I am lazy and don't know how to blend properly so these are a god send when I want to look good on a night out. I want all the gold glitter shades which basically 6 out of the 9 shades.

Makeup Wish List September 2017

You may also like:

7 comments

  1. I'd also love to try the Stila liquid eyeshadows! The pigmentation looks insane.
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great list! The Naked Heat palette is great, the colours are really beautiful and it's perfect for this time of year xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I really want to get my hands on those Stila glitters too!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iconic liquid highlighter looks amazing in all posts and videos I've seen, I want one :D also, Naked Heat has all the colors I would definitely wear so that also :D

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beard styles

    Beard care is essential for healthy beard hair and can give your beard the nourishment it needs. Just like your hair on your head, beard hair needs to be cleansed and conditioned daily. You can even style your beard based on your favorite styles. Although beard hair requires the same treatment as head hair, the products differ extremely. Your beard needs products made specifically for facial hair. Facial hair is typically thicker, more wiry texture, and more unruly than head hair. Scalp hair is also more oily than facial hair so traditional shampoo and conditioners would dry out your facial hair. This all comes down to the hair follicles. Scalp hair grows more straight while beard hair grows curly. The solution for these differences comes to a different hair care routine for beards than head hair. Beard maintenance has 4 simple and easy steps. Make sure to build your beard kit following these steps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve been wanting to try Beauty Pie for ages because I’m a huge skincare junkie and I am currently using All natural cleansing oil,remove waterproof makeup and sunscreen,Leafinty cleansing oi.Thank you for finally providing a clear explanation because now I know I definitely want to try Beauty Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve been wanting to try Beauty Pie for ages because I’m a huge skincare junkie and I am currently using All natural cleansing oil,based cleanser for all skin types.Thank you for finally providing a clear explanation because now I know I definitely want to try Beauty Pie!

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.