Whats in my Handbag

Whats in my handbag


A females handbag can sometimes seem like a portal to Narnia with the amount of stuff we carry in there and I am no different to any other girl, the bigger the bag the better I say.

Here is a low down of the junk I have in my bag all the time;

  • My purse - for obvious reasons
  • My car and house keys
  • My work keys and lanyard
  • My phone and most recently my Ipad - I've been sitting on my lunches at work reading my eBooks like the big geek I am :)
  • A small hair clip and hair band - so that I can pin back my hair at any time of the day
  • My diary - I am lost without it!
  • My blog post note book
  • Current handcream - Ginger and Co. Hand it to me dreamy handcream
  • Some chewing gum ;)
  • My little Me To You folding mirror
  • Two lip balms -Vaseline and Nivea raspberry lip butter at the moment
  • Current lip products - at the moment I have Rimmel lasting finish in nude pink 206
My bag isn't terribly exciting but I do love a good nose around peoples bag posts so if you have a bag post yourself, leave you link so I can have a nose :)
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. cant beat a bit of vaseline ;) i literally cant leave the house without it haha! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/05/hello-may.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually lost without my hand cream - that hand cream is so affordable! Is it good? Also doesn't your bag get really heavy? I usually have to choose between diary/notebook/book because otherwise my arm is so sore by the end of the day! x

    Ornella || euhnella ||

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.