Lush Shampoo Bar | Jumping Juniper



lush, shampoo, bar, jumping, juniper,

Something I have been really excited to try for a long while from Lush has been the shampoo bars. I think they are a brilliant idea and wanted to see if they worked as good as I imagined they do. 

I finally picked up two shampoo bars from the Northampton store two weeks ago and the one I am going to talk about today is the Jumping Juniper.

It claims to give your hair a really deep clean and works at soothing, cleansing and clearing your scalp and giving your hair it's shine back. Who loves freshly washed shiny hair?! The ingredients include lavender, rosemary, lemon and lime oils. These all sound good to me who has a some what basic knowledge of harmful ingredients. 

I have been having problems with my hair and scalp for a little while and it caused me to throw out all my shampoos and conditioners because they all irritated my skin. I've been very careful since about what shampoos and conditioners I put on my scalp. This shampoo bar hasn't irritated my scalp at all which I am really happy about. 

It lathers up so much with only a little rub of the product. I tend to wet my hair underneath the shower and then rub the bar across the top of my head and underneath at the bottom, I then move the product all around my head until my whole hair is covered in shampoo-y goodness. After I have washed it out my hair feels so clean, it reminds me of when you have just brushed your teeth and you can physically make a squeaky noise when you rub them because they are completely cleaned. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or is that just me?! 

Another thing about this product is the smell. Oooooo the smell! For big sweet tooths like me you will love the smell of this bar as it smells of sour fruit sweets, it is so refreshing and really wakes you up. Some mornings when I can't get out of bed I take a few sniffs of this bar and I'm good to go. Sounds very strange but it works. 

If you haven't tried the Lush shampoo bars then you are missing out in my opinion. I am going to use up my current one and then move onto my other bar which I bought with it, I'll let you know which one that is when I get around to using it! 

lush, shampoo, bar, jumping, juniper,

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.