September Holiday Haul



I can't stop myself from spending money even in a different country. On my recent trip to Gran Canary I went a little crazy... little may be a bit of a understatement. Most of the purchases are make up which isn't a big surprise to anyone. I'll crack right on with it before I bore you with my horrible delay story!

boots, bourjois, Healthy Mix, Infallible, L'Oreal, MAC, Origins, Prep and Prime, Pro Longwear, Pull and Bear, retexturizing mask,



At Birmingham airport I had to make the most of the huge duty free department and purchased two Mac products. The first is the Prep and Prime Beauty Balm in the shade light which I have been dying to try for a while. The next product is the old favourite Pro Longwear Concealer, this is my first time trying this product as I have been faithful to my Collection concealer for years. Now I think its time to try something new and. 

The next two products were spur of the moment purchases in Boots when I had some holiday money left. The first is the L'Oreal Mattifying Infallible Foundation in 11 Vanilla which I have read a lot of reviews about and am keen to try. The last makeup item is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in the shade 51 Vanilla. I purchased this product because I recently bought the serum form which I was indecisive about. I wanted to see if I preferred the foundation formula more. 

I also bought myself a extra little present to take home with me. I spotted a pair of black culottes in a Pull and Bear shop and couldn't leave without them. They fitted me perfectly and black is the only colour I am missing from my wardrobe so for 19.99 euros I had to pick them up.  

Lastly at the end of my holiday when I was stuck at the Spanish airport for 7 hours -_- I got bored and decided to purchase a skincare product I have wanted for ages. I have wanted to try a Origins face mask for so long but I haven't know which one to get since there are so many. After speaking to the girl at the orgins desk I decided on the Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay. I love clay masks and after using this once already, I am a big fan.

I plan to do review posts on these products so keep your eyes open, expect a post about the mask very soon!
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Great haul and post x
    ohjustalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.