Photo Diary | January-Febuary

photo, diary, January, February, five guys, lush, lobdon, TGI fridays, ice bar, homemade burger co,
I thought it was about time I had a little catch up/what I've been doing these past two months post with you all, so here is a little snippet into what I have been doing since the new year began!


  1. These are the flowers Cal got me for Valentines day. We don't celebrate valentines day really all we usually get each other is a card but he got some flowers delivered to me as a little surprise which was really cute. 
  2. For valentines day we just drove to Peterborough for the day and had lunch at the Homemade Burger Co which do the best burgers ever!! If you have a Franks near you then I am telling you they are better than Franks. Plus they serve huge chunky chips. 
  3. Me and Cal are trying to eat better and starting this year have vowed to cook for ourself's once a week together since we are rubbish at cooking right now. We both live at home so we can get away with not cooking. One night we made an amazing homemade toad in the hole with mash and carrots and believe me, it was incredible. 
  4. I can't do one of these posts without including a face mask selfie! Here I am with my all time favourite Lush mask, the mask of Magnaminty. 
  5. This month I had a Five Guys for the very first time, yes I know I am seriously late to the party. I had a strawberry milkshake with my meal and it blew my mind. Hands down one of the best milkshakes I have ever had. 
  6. In January I took the plunge to get false nails for the very first time. I just got french tips nothing to fancy but I fell in love with them. I thought I wouldn't be able to do anything for myself in them but after the first day, I was moving trends and changing bars at work and they didn't even get scratched! They lasted about four weeks and I probably should have got them off a week earlier as they were so out grown but I didn't want to get rid of them. They are off now sadly and I decided to give my nails a rest before I get some more at the end of march for a wedding I am going to. 
  7. Now another food photo... Cal and I have our own favourite curry house which does the best curries so when I had a weekend off we went out for a little date night there. My curry (which is the best) was a Chicken Tikka Masala (left) and Cal's curry was a Dansakk.
  8. Two friends and I spent a random day in London in January and we done loads! We went to the typical sightseeing places, went to oxford street and went shopping, went to the ice bar on regents street and finally had a late meal at TGI Fridays. We ordered cocktails like true Londoners. 
  9. Here is my Ice Bar selfie! The capes weren't too amazing but they kept us warm for sure! You pay £15 to enter the bar for 45 minutes and for a free cocktail. We lasted about half an hour before we got too cold and left to feed our bellies. It is beautiful inside though and worth a look if you are in London. 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.