Whats In My Party Clutch | NYE Edition

Whats In My Party Clutch | NYE Edition

Girls have a lot of essentials they need in their handbag and by gosh I carry everything but the kitchen in sink my mine. During a night out though I do tend to downsize to a smaller bag and a smaller pick of essentials. Here are my New Years Eve night out essentials that I always have on me when I do venture out for the night.

I always like to take a perfume out with me in case I get a bit crazy on the dance floor and start to smell funky... My go to perfume at the minute is Dolce and Gabbana and my bottle is nearly empty because I have used it none stop recently. Carrying on with smelling nice I always have a pack or pot of chewing gums in my clutch bag because you never know when you might get bad breath. I hate drinking a cider and then smelling it on my breath and since I am a boy when I drink, I 99.9% of the time will be drinking cider so chewing gums are always needed.

I take my Babylips lip balm with me everywhere during the day and night so of course it is in my clutch bag on a night out and also for my lips I carry two lip options for the night. 9 out of 10 times I wear a red lip for a night out in December so of course I carry one with me and I've included the Clinique Colour Pop Lipstick in Cherry Pop to top up my red lips but I also take a nude shade out with me. This is because during nights out I can get bored with my lips or after having food and drink my lipstick is non-existent and I don't want to reapply the red shade, so I always bring a moisturising nude shade to give my lips a rest and I picked the Clinique Colour Pop Lipstick in Bare Pop for this. This lipstick is so moisturising and long wearing on the lips that it is a easy choice to throw in the bag.

To stop me sweating my life away I always bring some sort of powder in my bag for top ups and my current favourite is the Dior Skin Nude Tan in light which I have had for a very long time. I used to think this powder was more of a bronzer but after some time I realised that it wasn't giving me bronzed goddess cheekbones so it must only be a powder. This gives my skin a lovely glow and feels lovely on the skin. It doesn't leave your skin looking like it has powder on which is one of the reasons I really love this powder for nights out. To top up my bronzer I always carry my Hoola bronzer in my bag as this is a fail safe option. It doesn't matter what bronzer you have previously used on your face, this product always look good on your skin and suits everyone so if someone in the group needs a top up I have them covered.

Concealers are a must have product during a night out to cover up the dark circles that appear after a certain time! My two favourite products to use are Maybelline Fit Me in shade 10 and Collection Lasting Perfection in Cool Medium. The collection concealer touches up any blemishes that start to reappear and the Maybelline concealer covers my good old grey bags.

Lastly of course I carry around my money, phone and ID in my bag and I am set to go. 
Hope you all have an amazing and safe New Years Eve.

You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Nice post. I recently made a post on what I keep in a clutch too. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.