Autumn Film Picks


Now that the weather is cooling down and the rain is coming it is time to get our cosy slippers and dressing gowns out and whack on a decent film at home. There is nothing I love more than laying on the sofa with a good film on and a bowl of nibbles. I thought i'd list some of favourite films to watch during this time. Disclaimer: some of these films aren't typically autumnal but after looking through my film collection I really want to watch them soon!

1. Harry Potter
2. The Holiday
3. Crazy Stupid Love 
4. Paddington 
5. Les Miserable 
6. Stardust 
7. Fantastic Beast and Where To Fine Them 
8. Jurassic World 
9. Red Riding Hood 
10. Twilight Box Set 
11. Sex and the City Box Set
12. Gavin & Stacey Box Set  : Getting ready to watch the Christmas Special for the 100th time!
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I always love these movie lists cause I realize how many movies I still have to watch. I haven't watched majority of these so you gave me some nice ideas :D

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.