Mini September Haul | Skincare, Base and Knitwear



Mini September Haul | Skincare, Base and Knitwear



This week I decided to spontaneously take myself down to my local retail park to treat myself to a few new bits since I hadn't in a long while and I wanted to have a look round at all the knitwear in shops right now.

On my travels I picked up a few new skincare bits to try since I am currently trying to combat a hormonal breakout that still wants to stick around a week after my period. First up I picked up the Loreal Pure Clay Blemish Rescue Mask to try and combat that problem. I had recently ran out of my Pure Clay Charcoal Detox Mask so I wanted to try another mask in the range. I tried it the first night I bought it and left it on while I cooked and eat my dinner and after removing it, my kin definitely felt more clean. It might be TMI but my giant spot that I have been hiding for the last couple of days was soft after my face mask so hopefully that means all the gunk has been removed! I shall keep you updated. 

I also picked up two products from the Botanics range at Boots which were the All Bright Cleansing Toner and the All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum. I have a love hate relationship with toners which you might have noticed on the blog before. Some times I am obsessed with them and other times, I totally forget about them for months. I wanted to change up my skincare and wake up my skin so I thought this toner would do the trick. 

I picked up the Radiance Concentrate Serum because I have recently finished my Glossier Super Bounce Serum which I frigging loved! The only problem is I don't have any Glossier shops near me so I thought instead of ordering a bottle online I would try something new. I picked up this serum because it claims to make your skin more radiant and bright which is what I am looking for moving into autumn. Also the prices of these products are amazing, I will be sure to do a post just on these after I have given them a good run. 

Lastly from Boots I picked up another old trusty Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 101 Classic Ivory. I don't know how many bottles I have used of this foundation over the years but most people understand the obsession. This is my summer shade and since I still have quite tanned arms and chest area I still can't get away with my many other foundation so I knew once I had finished my original bottle, I needed to stock up. This is a non fuss perfect everyday kind of foundation which is where I like it, I don't have to worry about it going oxidizing or going patchy, with this foundation I am good for the whole day. 

Now onto the fun bit, the clothing!

I was quite restraint walking round the retail park and I only bought two jumpers which I don't think is bad at all. First up is this super cute cropped mid pink roll neck jumper which I got in a side medium so that I could roll up the sleeves to match the neck. I love cropped tops and jumpers in winter with high waist jeans so I know I will get a lot of wear out of this jumper. Plus oddly I don't have any pink in my wardrobe which I never noticed before. 

Lastly I picked up this mustard yellow flared sleeve jumper which like the pink one, is the really soft chenille style material so it feels lovely on your skin. Although it is a flared jumper I plan to wear it with the sleeves rolled up again and some plain black skinny jeans. You really can't go wrong. 
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. How I can't wait until all the cute woolly jumpers come out in the shops! The two that you picked up look super cosy x
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Amazing!! Thanks a lot dear for sharing such a helpful info. These all products seems very useful. Many thanks for sharing.

    Tall office chair

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.