My favourite things about autumn

autumn, chocolate, Christmas, classics, cosy, fashion, favourites, Halloween, lifestyle, List, mince pies, Netflix, photos, pinterest, roast dinners, season, style,

Is it acceptable to officially call it autumn now?! 
I hope so because I can't wait any longer and the fair lights are finally out of their boxes! Ever since I was a child, autumn has been my favourite time of the year so I thought, since it appears to be a tradition on my blog, to list all the things that make me love autumn. 

Your welcome.

The festive films on Netflix 

The amazing candle scents
All the jumpers in the world 
Fluffy PJs
Roast dinners
Golden eye shadows
Hot chocolates 
Log fires 
Country walks 
Country walks to the country pub 
Dark lip colours 
Bonfire night 
Halloween 
Film nights in 
Baking sundays 
Harry potter themed evenings with friends
All the layers 
Your favourite black boots that you wear with everything 
Not feeling bad for doing nothing all weekend but snuggle on the sofa 
Shopping in home sense and TKMax
The smell of cinnamon in every drink and cake 
Collars poking out of jumpers 
Tights and boots with everything 
Going out for sunday dinner with the family
Re watching Hocus Pocus 
A bold red lip 
Wearing my long hair down and not worrying about a sweaty neck - I know you know what I mean!
Mince Pies
Gavin and Stacey is kind of acceptable to watch 
The dramas shown on ITV


You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Autumn is such a beautiful time of year!

    Candice

    natalyaamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely Autumn now, and everything here is what's great about it! I can't wait for baking Sundays either, they're fab xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.